GB National Schools Regatta

Moderators: lt.wolf, bendtheoar

fatsculler
Old timer

GB National Schools Regatta

Post by fatsculler »

St Paul’s School totally dominated the boys Champ 8’s yesterday, winning the final by a massive 15 seconds. In tricky cross-headwind conditions they produced a time of 6:02. In silver were Radley College with Shiplake College in bronze. St Paul’s will be the overwhelming favourites to win the PE at Henley and complete a remarkable quadruple: Head of the Charles, Schools Head of the River, National Schools & Henley.
7 of the St Paul’s crew are headed to universities in the US.
The older I get, the better I was
lightweightlion
Varsity

Re: GB National Schools Regatta

Post by lightweightlion »

fatsculler wrote:St Paul’s School totally dominated the boys Champ 8’s yesterday, winning the final by a massive 15 seconds. In tricky cross-headwind conditions they produced a time of 6:02. In silver were Radley College with Shiplake College in bronze. St Paul’s will be the overwhelming favourites to win the PE at Henley and complete a remarkable quadruple: Head of the Charles, Schools Head of the River, National Schools & Henley.
which rowers/universities?
fatsculler
Old timer

Post by fatsculler »

lightweightlion wrote:
fatsculler wrote:St Paul’s School totally dominated the boys Champ 8’s yesterday, winning the final by a massive 15 seconds. In tricky cross-headwind conditions they produced a time of 6:02. In silver were Radley College with Shiplake College in bronze. St Paul’s will be the overwhelming favourites to win the PE at Henley and complete a remarkable quadruple: Head of the Charles, Schools Head of the River, National Schools & Henley.
which rowers/universities?
you can get an idea from this picture...the stern 4 are wearing the hats of their future colleges
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFT4mOFAXg ... bythatcher
fatsculler
Old timer

Post by fatsculler »

Here’s another photo of St Paul’s wearing the caps of their prospective Unis (bowman off to Harvard Lights but wearing a WeRow cap)

https://instagram.com/p/BjnWki1lSS7/